Join us when Nancy Van Elsacker, President of TOPdesk Software, reveals how the provider of service management solutions is currently midstream on a transformational journey designed to complete the company's adoption of a subscription-based continuous delivery business model.
About Jack SweeneyJack Sweeney is editor in chief of Middle-Market Executive. He is the former editor in chief of Business Finance Magazine and recent editorial director for The CFO Alliance. Jack was the founding editor of Consulting magazine today owned by Bloomberg L.P. He served as editor of Integration Management and Washington Technology, both published by The Washington Post Cos. He can be reached at email@example.com.
What are your priorities for growing this middle-market business over the next 12 months? Ashish: One is coming up with a more hands-off way to bring people on board. As I mentioned earlier, I think one of the biggest issues is that we need to kind of pull people offline to help train newer people. […]
As president and CEO of Stream, Larry Mondry is opening a new chapter of growth for the middle-market firm as he fuels the firm's nationwide ambitions and advances a menu of mobile offerings targeting ten times as many potential customers.
What Criteria Should Middle-Market Firms Use When Evaluating Payment Technologies? Bradley Matthews, U.S. Bank
How Middle-Market Firms Are Prioritizing Their Digital Investments? Tom Stewart, Managing Director, NCMM
078: Lessening the Overseas Bite for American Manufacturers, Mark Dohnalek, CEO, Pivot International
The pitch is simple: Maximize your Internal Rate of Return (IRR) for new product development. However, the global supply chain behind the pitch is anything but simple. Join us when Mark Dohnalek CEO, Pivot International explains why his manufacturing design firm has an edge few other middle market firms can match.
Founded in 1979, Makovsky Integrated Communications has steadily drilled down into industry niches in order to unearth the deeper industry knowledge required these days for client-pleasing. Today, the firm serves an array of industries including health, financial, energy and digital branding. Join us when Ken Makovsky charts his firm's path from its humble origins into a…
From Middle Market Thought Leader
- 079: Driving Growth By Inspiring Change, Raj Mamodia, CEO, Brillio
- 068: Selling Advice for a Piece of the Action, Joe Bizzarro, CEO, Vizant
- 070: Growing by the Sea, Clark Twiddy, CEO, Twiddy & Company
- Envisioning a Dealer-Owned Captive Finance Company, Erik Day, CFO, Warren Henry Automotive Group
- 010: Topgolf Tees Up Ambitious Growth Agenda, Randy Starr, COO
Sign up for our Monday Briefing Newsletter
Watch Midmarket Minutes
Latest Finance Episodes
From CFO Thought Leader
- My 2016 Priorities: Johanna Richman, CFO, ASPCA
- 229: Identifying Your Cost and Revenue Drivers, Joe Consul, CFO, Xactly
- My 2016 Priorities: Suk Shah, CFO, Avant
- How Should Businesses Respond to Global Uncertainty? Nevine White, Executive in Residence, LIVE FUTURE READY
- “It’s Time to Discover Your Company’s Internal Unicorns” – Steve Player at LIVE FUTURE READY