Sugar Plant Removed Safety Device 13 Days before Temp Worker’s Death
IN THE MIDDLE: Middle Market Executive’s running narrative of the lower middle market as told by one middle-market company at a time.
Calif. court rules retailers need not keep defibrillators in stores
Midmarket Security solutions firm acquires Florida manufacturer of command-and-control vehicles
Massachusetts to host sixth U.S. lease for offshore wind energy
A patent, contends Elon Musk, only serves to entrench a large corporation to a staked out position around their intellectual property and ultimately only enriches members of the legal profession and not the inventors themselves.
For its first quarter of fiscal 2015, the Company’s net sales increased $32.7 million, to $477.9 million, compared to $445.2 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2014.
GoPro’s offering will be split right down the middle, with the company offering 8.9 million shares and stockholders adding 8.9 million shares of their own.
A renaissance in American manufacturing is underway and business, government, universities, and investors “must do all we can to maximize and accelerate the trend,”- U.S. Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker
Podcast: Play in new window | Download How does a media firm widely known for its newspaper journalism exit the business? Listen to CFO Ralph Bender revisit the difficult decisions that led Manship Media to sell The Advocate — a much beloved community newspaper owned and published by the Manship family–owned business for the past […]
In a year of tepid deal-making, the flour milling industry is providing the grist for one of the more notable 2014 middle-market transactions, as Milner Milling Inc. and Pendleton Flour Mills finalized their acquisition of Cereal Food Processors earlier this month and created Grain Craft, a new company with headquarters in Chattanooga, Tenn. Characterizing the deal […]
Functional Expertise Trumps Tech as More Middle-Market Firms View Cloud Not as IT, but as Growth Stimulus108
- Why Cash Flow Per Share Trumps EPS, Eric Loughmiller, CFO KAR Auction Services http://t.co/NmeRF4rm6o @CFOTL @midmktexec 22 hours ago
- Making Finance Your Firm’s Go-To Department, Maria Izurieta, CFO, 3Pillar Global http://t.co/VPpuXVkFWD @cfotl @midmktexec 23 hours ago
- Hooked on Organic Growth: How an Appetite for Success Led United Capital to Modify Its Diet Plan http://t.co/nCxvfKhqzF @cfotl @midmktexec 24 hours ago
- The Growth Killers: Robert Sher Prescribes Strong Medicine for Midmarket CFOs http://t.co/E6D27eXonl @midmktexec @cfotl 1 day ago
- Triggering Innovation One Strategic Pivot at a Time, Ticketleap’s Tim Raybould http://t.co/UM7kE4MZXy via @CFOTL @ticketleap @midmktexec 1 day ago