New York — No matter how much a technology firm spends on the development of a new piece of software, nowhere is innovation arguably more likely to take root than inside a customer account — and no one department has proven to be more ripe for innovation than finance. Or so says Therese Tucker, CEO […]
BEIJING (Reuters) – China’s leadership and central bank are ready to cut interest rates again and also loosen lending restrictions, concerned that falling prices could trigger a surge in debt defaults, business failures and job losses, said sources involved in policy-making. Friday’s surprise cut in rates, the first in more than two years, reflects a […]
(Reuters) – The U.S. Supreme Court agreed on Friday to hear a legal challenge to a key part of the Obamacare health law that, if successful, would limit the availability of federal health insurance subsidies for millions of Americans. In a one-sentence order, the court said it would decide a case brought by conservative challengers […]
Part VI – Management Meeting, Deeper Dives, and Letters of Intent In our last discussion, we had narrowed down the pool of buyer targets and have decided to go forward with four to six potential acquirers that have provided indications of interest to you and your M&A advisor. Now it is time to dig in, get […]
As the business world quickly migrates to the cloud for technology applications and infrastructure, many middle-market organizations have been slow to adapt. Some are slightly apprehensive about the cloud, amid uncertainties about whether systems are a good fit and concerns about vulnerabilities and resources required. However, the reality is the cloud presents several key benefits, […]
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Ever wonder about the power of free cash flow? Listen as CFO Eric Loughmiller explains how KAR Auction Services touches more than $25 billion in cash each year, while it captures close to $2 billion in revenue.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download What kills growth inside middle-market firms? Listen as author and consultant Robert Sher reveals the seven silent growth killers unique to midsize firms and explores some of the approaches business leaders can use to detect and overcome the organizational shortcomings that routinely prove fatal for growth.
Sugar Plant Removed Safety Device 13 Days before Temp Worker’s Death
Last month, we examined some ways to increase the value of your company well in advance of an actual transaction. Last Article Now, you’ve identified your goals, and done all the preparation you can do. How do you retain someone to help you through the sale process? Should you hire an intermediary? The first question […]
- What Finance Can Learn From the Lean Startup http://t.co/1CL9bUKeM3 @Cfotl @midmktexec #startups @sagenamerica @sage50us #CFO 10 hours ago
- RT @BlackLineSys: BlackLine CEO on the need for #Finance Controls & Automation within #ModernFinance organizations, via @MidMktExec: http:/… 10 hours ago retweeted via BlackLineSys
- What is it like to be CFO of a firm that specializes in open innovation? Hear CFO Ninesigma http://t.co/61AWKgkUFc @ninesigma @cfotl 11 hours ago
- As Tech Appetites Grow, Part-Time #CFOs Flourish Inside Lower Middle Market @acuitycfo @CFOTL #cloud @techcpa http://t.co/K0oNaFHvYz 12 hours ago
- Beyond the Org Chart: #CFO Views Firm as a Pool of Human Capability @Successfactors @cfotl @midmktexec http://t.co/kXSV0Uw5Ft 12 hours ago