Square Inc., which makes small, square-shaped credit-card readers, just closed a round of venture financing for $150 million, according to the New York Times’ Bits blog, raising the company’s value to $6 billion, a source said. That valuation ranks Square with other popular Internet startups such as social network Pinterest and music-streaming service Spotify. The […]
MME Finance: These are impactful finance-related content items designed to be widely shared via social and mobile channels.
When Wendy Shapiro arrived at Atlas Air a little more than a decade ago, the future staff vice president and assistant controller recalls how the company had many manual processes requiring a lot of paper, photocopying and filing. Middle-Market Executive recently caught up with Shapiro and asked her about what’s changed at the company and […]
NSF Invests In Science And Engineering Infrastructure In Six Jurisdictions Across The Nation
Banks expect U.S. regulators to require them to hold another 10 percent in bonds with maturities of more than a year and other instruments, as part of the forthcoming rule.
The S&P 500 benchmark on track to surpass 2000 for the first time, and to do so well before the end of the year.
Getting Connected With Your Deal Making Community, Bobby Blumenfeld, Executive Director, ACG New York
Podcast: Play in new window | Download What can the deal-making community offer to Midmarket CFOs? Join us as Bobby explains the varied ecosystem of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), and the unique value that can be derived from being connected with your region’s foremost deal-makers. -
What I Wish That Someone Told Me at the Start of My Career: Six Middle-Market CFOs Share Some Career Advice
Podcast: Play in new window | Download What piece of advice do you wish someone had shared with you earlier in your finance career? Listen as six of our CFO Thought leaders look back and share their individual career insights when it comes to building a CFO career.
A multi-state middle-market retailer with $100 million in revenue might pay $25,000 to $30,000 for the first $1 million in coverage.
Woodland Hills, CA — As more midmarket firms pursue opportunities offshore, cloud computing applications are once more proving to be a critical ally for midsized companies whose global ambitions continue to stress-test accounting systems that originally took root inside the U.S. “The more global you are, the more you want to be in front […]
This Online Gambling Firm Is About To Be Worth $4.9B
- Making Finance Your Firm’s Go-To Department, Maria Izurieta, CFO, 3Pillar Global @3pillar @midmktexec @cfotl http://t.co/ZAv71mNF2D 29 mins ago
- From LinkedIn #CFO to Docusign #CFO Finance and Strategy are Now One @CFOTL @docusign @linkedin @midmktexec http://t.co/wOhFGLBofV 1 hour ago
- How do the financial priorities of a company change when it is taken public? http://t.co/w9dTWnC8vs @BroadSoftNews @CFOTL @midmktexec 2 hours ago
- #CFO Scrip Companies on M&A’s Heavy Lifting @midmktexec @CFOTL @midmktexec #merger #PE #acquisition http://t.co/qo2owCsnXd 3 hours ago
- How Operations Gives Finance its Teeth http://t.co/r7nnhnehQa @midmktexec @cfotl #wisconsin #CFO 3 hours ago