Guest: Mike Pruitt, CEO Company: Chanticleer Holdings Headquarters: Charlotte, NC Connect: www.chanticleerholdings.com
Join us as Justin Irizarry reveals the path OrthoNow blazed to form the nation’s only network of orthopedic urgent care centers. Guest: Justin Irizary, Co-Founder & CFO Company: OrthoNow Industry: Orthopedic urgent care centers Headquartered: Miami, FL Ownership: Privately Held Contacts: www.orthonowcare.com @orthonow (Twitter)
What’s it like to be CFO of a fast-growing franchise restaurant ? Join us as Vince reveals his CFO mind-set, and the strategies that allowed his finance team to come out from behind their pencils to the frontlines of revenue generation.
Hoboken, New Jersey — When Lloyd Dobler, lead character of the 1989 movie Say Anything, proclaimed “Kickboxing — Sport of the Future,” he may not have had a gym franchising model in mind. Nevertheless, Joseph Andreula, CEO and founder of CKO Kickboxing, has clearly embraced Dobler’s proclamation as his network of franchised kickboxing gyms has […]
Three Middle-Market Leaders Reshaping Healthcare 1. How Local Ownership Gave Rise to Guardian Pharmacy As founder, CEO, and president of the fast-growing firm, Burke says that other than narrowing its lens to stay focused on the healthcare sector, Guardian’s area of specialization remained a matter of debate. “We looked at a whole lot of segments […]
1. At Great Clips, Smart Phones Give Brand Competitive Edge Hair salons are perhaps not what come to mind when you think of disruptive competitors wreaking havoc on tried-and-true business models. However, Great Clips — a Minneapolis, MN–based franchisor of 3,100 styling salons — increasingly fits the profile. Since opening the doors to its first […]
Palo Alto, CA — It wasn’t too long ago that the market for senior care services was composed almost entirely of independent mom-and-pop shops owned and run by someone who typically had a medical background — a retired nurse, perhaps, or someone with connections in the medical field. Then came the franchisors, with offerings tailored […]
It’s probably not the most popular reason people give when asked why they became an owner of a smoothie franchise. However, being able to offer his children access to an American university education is what one Chinese national had top-of-mind when he recently snapped up a JuiceBlendz franchise. Other investors, from Venezuela, Colombia, and Mexico, […]
From Middle Market Thought Leader
- 079: Driving Growth By Inspiring Change, Raj Mamodia, CEO, Brillio
- 082: Charting Your Recurring Revenue Stream, Scott McFarlane, CEO, Avalara
- 068: Selling Advice for a Piece of the Action, Joe Bizzarro, CEO, Vizant
- 240: Flexing Your Balance Sheet Muscle | Ty Johnson, CEO, Select Interior Concepts
- 087: Creating a Culture Where Employees Stand Up, Jon Shanahan, CEO, Businessolver
Sign up for My Growth Priorities Newsletter
Latest Finance Episodes
Follow us on TwitterTweets by @midmktexec
From CFO Thought Leader
- 496: Making Finance Your Company’s Information Hub | Adam Meister, CFO, Talend
- 495: Putting Three-Wheelers in Gear | Bal Bhullar, CFO, Electra Meccanica Vehicles Corp.
- 494: The Fruitful Mix of Mindbody & Data | Brett White, CFO, Mindbody, Inc.
- 493: A CFO for All Seasons | Vijay Kumar, CFO, Sify Technologies
- 492: Moving Finance to the Center | David Evans, CFO, Cardlytics