A well thought out succession plan is a primary risk reduction tactic for any company. Just as we buy auto and homeowners’ insurance to cover our personal risks, a succession plan reduces the risk from many unforeseen events that can threaten the long-term health of a company. Long-term corporate health was a primary goal when […]
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Ever wonder about the power of free cash flow? Listen as CFO Eric Loughmiller explains how KAR Auction Services touches more than $25 billion in cash each year, while it captures close to $2 billion in revenue.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download How can the regulation of organizational risk become a driver of change? Listen as Dan shares his “A-ha!” moment when he realized that the regulation of risk could become a powerful lever to drive change across the Kansas City Chiefs’ growing franchise.
Calif. court rules retailers need not keep defibrillators in stores
Podcast: Play in new window | Download How did finance help a $600 million sports apparel upstart grow into a $3 billion high-growth firm? Listen as Brad explores the steps he took to embed a finance team of more than 30 members across the firm’s varied business units to help the company look into the future and drive […]
Allergan stockholders would be able to elect to exchange each of their Allergan shares for $72.00 in cash and 0.83 Valeant common shares, or an amount of cash, or a number of Valeant common shares
Getting Connected With Your Deal Making Community, Bobby Blumenfeld, Executive Director, ACG New York
Podcast: Play in new window | Download What can the deal-making community offer to Midmarket CFOs? Join us as Bobby explains the varied ecosystem of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), and the unique value that can be derived from being connected with your region’s foremost deal-makers. -
What I Wish That Someone Told Me at the Start of My Career: Six Middle-Market CFOs Share Some Career Advice
Podcast: Play in new window | Download What piece of advice do you wish someone had shared with you earlier in your finance career? Listen as six of our CFO Thought leaders look back and share their individual career insights when it comes to building a CFO career.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download What are the key attributes of ethical middle-market firms? Join us as CFO Jim Walker explores how personal ethics and ethical corporate culture come from good business practices that yield higher employee satisfaction and company profits.
Functional Expertise Trumps Tech as More Middle-Market Firms View Cloud Not as IT, but as Growth Stimulus108
- Woody Whitcomb, CFO, La Familia Pawn & Jewelry, on Offshore expansion http://t.co/1gT2aXcXNr #CFO @CFOTL @midmktexec @LaFamiliaPawn 11 hours ago
- What separates a small business from a middle-market business? http://t.co/C1gjBs2TI6 @LegalMP @CFOTL 19 hours ago
- CFO of North Carolina Museum of Art on the Rigors and Rewards of Being a Not-for-Profit CFO @CFOTL http://t.co/ydW22sF2uy 20 hours ago
- What is it like being the CFO of a large not-for-profit organization?http://t.co/sWCLxOUDny @ncartmuseum @CFOTL 20 hours ago
- Phrase concessions in a quid pro quo manner Hear Ben Sopranzetti, Rutgers Business School @RutgersSBC @CFOTL #CFO #Negotiation... 20 hours ago