Appian CEO Matt Calkins returns to explore the company's post-IPO life and explain how Appian is striving to preserve the company's unique workforce culture and continue to fuel the serial reinvention of its offerings. Quick Hits: 60-Second Insights Guest: Matt Calkins, Founder & CEO Company: Appian Founded: 1999 Headquartered: Reston, VA Contacts: www.appian.com @appian (Twitter)
Election year for the corporate community can be defined by one word: limbo. This kind of environment can be restrictive for middle market companies considering an exit, as political uncertainty can make decisions more difficult on both the buy and sell sides of a transaction. But democracy reigns in America. This year, business owners can […]
What’s it like being in the computer and audio visual rental business these days? Join us when Peter Handal, CEO, Smart Source, explains how a national footprint and a keen focus on logistics allows Smart Source to respond to the ebb-and-flow of demand for short- or medium-term technology rentals.
When it comes to growth inside a high-tech firm, one question more than any other demands the attention of finance leadership: Is it sustainable? Join us when Bruce Felt, CFO, Domo, shares his CFO mind-set and explores the challenge of measuring and revealing sustainable growth. ¤
When Carlson Management Consulting last month landed on Inc. Magazine's Inc. 5000 ranking of fast-growth firms, we quickly knew what our topic for discussion should be for this episode of ASK ETHAN. Join us as Ethan Carlson, CEO of Carlson Management Consulting, discusses the role that finance must play when it comes to managing growth inside…
044: How Social Selling Is Helping Unlock the Middle Market for Sandler Training, David Mattson, CEO
Few middle-market business leaders are as forward-thinking when it comes to social selling as Sandler Training CEO David Mattson. Join us when David explains how a client by the name of LinkedIn supplies his firm with steady stream of leads, while at the same time energizing his vision for Sandler and the training industry at…
Few markets can consume luxury brands at a rate faster than Miami, Florida, these days, a fact that has given rise to the Warren Henry Automotive Group, a $350 million firm consisting of seven luxury import dealerships as well as eight other businesses. Join us when CFO Erik Day shares his CFO mind-set and reveals…
From Middle Market Thought Leader
- 079: Driving Growth By Inspiring Change, Raj Mamodia, CEO, Brillio
- 082: Charting Your Recurring Revenue Stream, Scott McFarlane, CEO, Avalara
- 068: Selling Advice for a Piece of the Action, Joe Bizzarro, CEO, Vizant
- 240: Flexing Your Balance Sheet Muscle | Ty Johnson, CEO, Select Interior Concepts
- 087: Creating a Culture Where Employees Stand Up, Jon Shanahan, CEO, Businessolver
Sign up for My Growth Priorities Newsletter
Latest Finance Episodes
Follow us on TwitterTweets by @midmktexec
From CFO Thought Leader
- 496: Making Finance Your Company’s Information Hub | Adam Meister, CFO, Talend
- 495: Putting Three-Wheelers in Gear | Bal Bhullar, CFO, Electra Meccanica Vehicles Corp.
- 494: The Fruitful Mix of Mindbody & Data | Brett White, CFO, Mindbody, Inc.
- 493: A CFO for All Seasons | Vijay Kumar, CFO, Sify Technologies
- 492: Moving Finance to the Center | David Evans, CFO, Cardlytics