Alan Rich says the best advice he can give aspiring entrepreneurs is to write down their business ideas and quickly put them under the noses of target customers. "Would you buy it?" is the question Rich says Chrome River's co-founders began asking ten years ago triggering discussions that more fully exposed a software opportunity inside…
While most business software is designed to help managers know what's going on with their business, Puppet is designed to help managers know what's going on with their business software - a growing challenge for businesses of all sizes as software and company operations become increasingly intertangled. Join us when Google veteran Nigel Kersten explains…
Having identified a major opportunity around the common need for hospitals to provide interpreter services to non-English-speaking patients and doctors, Stratus Video has been maneuvering down a growth path few firms ever experience. Join us when Stratus Video's President David Fetterolf explains the unique challenges the firm has faced after experiencing 200 to 300 percent…
Join us when Nancy Van Elsacker, President of TOPdesk Software, reveals how the provider of service management solutions is currently midstream on a transformational journey designed to complete the company's adoption of a subscription-based continuous delivery business model.
Join us when Ashish Bhutiani, CEO, Function1, reveals how adding greater functionality to existing enterprise software is endowing his growing consulting firm with a portfolio of prestigious clients.
Geneca CEO Joel Basgall likes to tell his software firm’s customers that they’re in the software business these days. Whether they’re florist giant FTD, Inc., movie rental upstart Redbox, or Blue Cross/Blue Shield, when it comes to attracting customers, partnering with suppliers, and employees interacting both internally and externally, it’s all about the software, says […]
From Middle Market Thought Leader
- 079: Driving Growth By Inspiring Change, Raj Mamodia, CEO, Brillio
- 068: Selling Advice for a Piece of the Action, Joe Bizzarro, CEO, Vizant
- 082: Charting Your Recurring Revenue Stream, Scott McFarlane, CEO, Avalara
- 070: Growing by the Sea, Clark Twiddy, CEO, Twiddy & Company
- Envisioning a Dealer-Owned Captive Finance Company, Erik Day, CFO, Warren Henry Automotive Group
Sign up for My Growth Priorities Newsletter
Latest Finance Episodes
Follow us on TwitterTweets by @midmktexec
From CFO Thought Leader
- Don’t Limit Yourself | Steffen Parratt, CFO, KCG Holdings, Inc.
- 292: Empowering the Business | Steve Love, CFO, Dialpad
- 291: When Doubling the Company’s Size | Roberto Simon, CFO, WEX, Inc.
- The Power of the CFO Voice | James Tholen, CFO, Broadsoft
- 290: The CFO Work Ethic: Six Finance Leaders Explain Why There is No Substitute for Hard Work