Join us when Andy McGraw, CEO, Adelman Travel Group, explains how driving growth in the digital age is requiring the 30-year-old firm to adopt not only new technologies, but also new approaches for managing and developing talent. Learn how Adelman is making customer satisfaction its metric-of-choice when it comes to opening a new chapter of…
Hitting the accelerator on a disruptive cloud computing model in the midst of an economic downturn may not have been the smoothest path to growth, but when Tom Franceski and two partners acquired docSTAR in 2007, they understood that the cloud transformation path was the surest bet for a software firm in the digital age.…
What’s it like to have a line of sight into the finance departments of numerous lower middle-market companies? Join us as Matthew May, managing partner of AcuityCFO, explains how the demand for interim CFOs among lower middle-market firms is on the rise as young management teams adopt an outsourcing mindset.
The Inner Workings of a Deal: Tips for a Successful Transaction Part IV – Marketing Your Company Last month, we reviewed the pros and cons of hiring an intermediary to assist you with the sale of your company, as well as evaluating the differences between types of intermediaries and the issues that will come up in […]
The agreement involves twelve projects jointly developed by BlueWave and SunEdison across Massachusetts
Midmarket Security solutions firm acquires Florida manufacturer of command-and-control vehicles
Cadence Completes Acquisition of Jasper Design Automation
Last month, we started our look at the inner workings of a deal by examining the different sorts of transactions that you might be considering, along with starting to think about the goals you might have for your company (first article). This month, we’ll talk about a variety of ways to prepare for a successful […]
What factors make lower middle-market businesses challenging to buy and sell? Join deal-making maverick David Mahmood as he shares the entrepreneurial mind-set that has helped him to build an investment banking firm dedicated to lower middle-market deal-making.
From Middle Market Thought Leader
- 079: Driving Growth By Inspiring Change, Raj Mamodia, CEO, Brillio
- 068: Selling Advice for a Piece of the Action, Joe Bizzarro, CEO, Vizant
- 082: Charting Your Recurring Revenue Stream, Scott McFarlane, CEO, Avalara
- Envisioning a Dealer-Owned Captive Finance Company, Erik Day, CFO, Warren Henry Automotive Group
- 070: Growing by the Sea, Clark Twiddy, CEO, Twiddy & Company
Sign up for My Growth Priorities Newsletter
Latest Finance Episodes
Follow us on TwitterTweets by @midmktexec
From CFO Thought Leader
- 329: Building Your Finance Network | Robert Bendetti, CFO, Life Cycle Engineering
- 328: Entering the CFO Office | Four Finance Leaders Recall Their Door of Entry
- 327: The Unbearable Cost of Variance | Søren Wulff, CFO, Sticks ‘n’ Sushi
- The Afterpod | Sherry Buck, CFO, Waters Corporation
- 326: The Road Less Taken: CFO to CEO | Roger Varin, CEO, Stäubli N.A.