Where do numbers and management decision-making intersect? Listen as Findly CFO Barak Ben-Gal charts his path from Fortune 100 controller to the CFO office and reveals a finance philosophy that embraces the simple premise that numbers, in and of themselves, are never an end.
Demystifying The Numbers: A Finance Leader’s Guide
- Why Now is the Time to Join the Subscription Economy, Zuora CFO Tyler Sloat, @Zuora @cfotl http://t.co/Gaw93O54KL 14 hours ago
- Advancing a Single Version of the Truth, Mahesh Shetty, CFO, Encore Enterprises @encore @brendagrogan http://t.co/dgnMNeojdq 14 hours ago
- Innovation Triggers: How Startups Garner Growth One Strategic Pivot at a Time @ticketleap http://t.co/CRqCSAUJCA @midmktexec @cfotl... 15 hours ago
- The CFO of the Future, Ash Noah, VP, Management Accounting, AICPA @CFOTL #CFO @AICPA http://t.co/G7NWsTMpTv 15 hours ago
- Supply chain errors cause major losses CFO THOUGHT LEADER Prof Don Klock, Rutgers Business School @CFOTL @RutgersSBC http://t.co/GuCEn7AQeb 16 hours ago