Where do numbers and management decision-making intersect? Listen as Findly CFO Barak Ben-Gal charts his path from Fortune 100 controller to the CFO office and reveals a finance philosophy that embraces the simple premise that numbers, in and of themselves, are never an end.
Demystifying The Numbers: A Finance Leader’s Guide
- Why Cash Flow Per Share Trumps EPS, Eric Loughmiller, CFO KAR Auction Services http://t.co/WMgtrBpisU via @CFOTL @midmktexec 1 day ago
- How Operations Gives Finance its Teeth http://t.co/R7tiydW9HD @midmktexec @cfotl #wisconsin #CFO 1 day ago
- What We Know Now: Six CFOs Offer Career-Building Insights to Future Finance Leaders http://t.co/JI7ONuCbHd @CFOTL @midmktexec 1 day ago
- Collaborating with Private Equity Partners #CFO, Action Environmental Group @CFOTL #CFO @ActionCarting http://t.co/ZFaUPFO2da 1 day ago
- #CFO Bill Knese on Accounting Standards for Privately-Held Firms http://t.co/LQH7qdlSgI #GAAP #FASB #CFO @CFOTL @midmktexec @IMA_news 1 day ago