Where do numbers and management decision-making intersect? Listen as Findly CFO Barak Ben-Gal charts his path from Fortune 100 controller to the CFO office and reveals a finance philosophy that embraces the simple premise that numbers, in and of themselves, are never an end.
Demystifying The Numbers: A Finance Leader’s Guide
- A CFO’s secret weapon – negotiation skills Hear Ben Sopranzetti, Rutgers Business School @RutgersSBC @CFOTL #CFO http://t.co/SasDyN43bf 1 day ago
- How do you view Risk Management? Doug Webster, Principal, Cambio Consulting @CFOTL #CFO http://t.co/cSwCPBExxy 1 day ago
- What We Know Now: Six CFOs Offer Career-Building Insights to Future Finance Leaders http://t.co/ouNOgwjRqa @CFOTL @midmktexec 1 day ago
- Making Finance Your Firm’s Go-To Department, Maria Izurieta, CFO, 3Pillar Global @3pillar @midmktexec @cfotl http://t.co/bx411tbFX3 1 day ago
- Confessions of a Start-Up CFO, Andrew Eisele of JW Player http://t.co/JGSq5Tm6y4 via @CFOTL @jwplayer @startups 2 days ago